If you want a plate carrier with a minimalist profile that doesn’t sacrifice real estate, the AR500 Armor Veritas Lite™ is what you’re looking for.
The Veritas Lite (Latin for “Truth”) is a slimmed down version of our standard Veritas™ plate carrier. The Veritas Lite is comfortable, well-ventilated, and lightweight plate carrier for 10”x12” hard armor plates*. Plenty of PALS webbing for attaching your MOLLE-compatible pouches, holsters, and accessories.
The Veritas Lite features the same American-made, impact resistant buckles as the original, but eliminates the bulk and weight of the padding, 3D mesh, and removes the MOLLE webbing on the upper front and rear portions (both replaced with a large area of Velcro®). It is ideal for wearing over a soft armor vest.
The Veritas Lite is the main component of a modular armor system consisting of a Veritas skeletonized cummerbund, multi-caliber Kangaroo triple mag pouch, padded side-plate pouches, and Adaptive Plate Insert. These items allow you to adapt the Veritas to your changing needs or mission, from a minimalist profile of just the carrier, to a full-on protective load-bearing platform.
- Durable: constructed of genuine 500D Cordura® nylon and bar-tacked at all stress points
- Comfortable: padded and removable shoulder pads, front and rear Velcro® Pontoon Pad attachments points (sold separately)
- Customizable: optional cummerbund & side-plate pockets allow for full modularity. Fits sizes M - XXL.
- Rugged: military-grade, impact resistant American-made buckles
- Features: single kangaroo pocket with Hypalon® easy-to-grip pull-tabs, front & rear Velcro® ID Panels
*Note: The Veritas and Veritas Lite are designed only for 10”x12” trapezoidal plates and will not work with square plates.